- See the ColorPRO Technology difference – See the difference. HP 20-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology is designed for HP PageWide XL printers to deliver professional-quality results and is optimized for high-production environments. Produce high-impact graphics with a wide range of colors; precise lines; and sharp, fine detail. HP 20-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology uses 20% less ink & 30% more color than standard bond papers without ColorPRO Technology.1
- Print with ease—with the environment in mind – HP large format printing materials are designed together with HP PageWide XL pigment inks and HP PageWide XL printers to provide dependable, quality performance. Meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients—with this recyclable2 paper.
Overview and Features
Optimize your high-production printing with the economical, trouble-free performance of HP 20-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology for HP PageWide XL printers. A variety of sizes and bulk tub pallets are available, streamlining workflow for higher productivity and lower costs.
- 20% less ink with up to 30% more color
- High-production printing
- Crisper text and graphics
- Higher contrast blacks
- Visibly enhanced print quality at production speed
- Recyclable through commonly available programs
High-production professionals working with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture (AEC) and Engineering (CAD).
Architecture (AEC) and engineering (MCAD) applications, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Corporate graphics and POS posters
- Recyclable through commonly available recycling programs
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
75 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method, (20 lb)
101 microns/4.0 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
92% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
88% per ISO 2471 Test Method
Country of Origin
Product of United States
There are no reviews yet.