3357 Pacifica II, an even whiter version of its predecessor, is a super smooth, high performance, matte photo paper designed for premium quality on solvent printers. Pacifica II features a barrier coating that seals the base paper, prevents show through and cockle, and maximizes print density, color gamut, and shadow detail at the surface.
- High Quality Photo Reproduction
- Indoor Signs & Advertisements
- Short Term Outdoor Posters & Graphic Images
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Bright White
- No Cockling from Heavy Inkload
- High Density and Color Gamut
- Super Smooth Print Surface
- Scratch Resistant
- Water Resistant
|» Caliper / Thickness||7 mil|
|» Basis Weight (gsm)||180|
|» Acid-Free Base Material||Yes|
|All values listed are target values|
There are no reviews yet.