Kodak – Water-Resistant Removable Vinyl Inkjet Paper is a calendared medium with a pressure-sensitive, removable, and repositionable adhesive. The vinyl features water-resistance, light stability, and is designed for both indoor and outdoor displays. Water Resistant Removable Vinyl has been tested to last 7 months unlaminated and 1 year laminated in an outdoor setting when printed with NovaJet 1000i Quantum pigment ink and 1 year laminated indoors when printed with Quantum dye ink.
- 5 mil adhesive-backed vinyl
- Microporous coating
- Compatible with dye and pigment ink using thermal and piezo inkjet printers
- Easy mounting on most smooth surfaces, removes cleanly within 6 months
- Matte finish for nearly reflection-free viewing at any angle
- Water-resistant with pigment inks
- Used to produce durable, long-term outdoor mounted graphics, exhibition panels and advertisements
|Product Group||Water-Resistant Removable Vinyl / 6 mil|
|Core Size||2 in|
|Technology||Aqueous – Dye & UV/Pigment Inks|
There are no reviews yet.