Originally designed with the photographer in mind, the heavy-duty use Pro Series has proven its durability and worth as an “all day, everyday use” trimmer in a variety of industries. Aside from the materials listed below, the Pro Series has been used to cut offset printing plates, packaging materials, polyethylene and even mount board – as well as for office finishing projects.
From mount board all the way down to tissue paper, the Pro Series accurately cuts all these substrates without a single adjustment to the machine.
The Rotatrim Pro Series is perfect for heavy-use cutting and trimming of flexible materials:
- Solid one inch thick baseboard and 1/12 inch edging strip provides extra stability and long durability
- Dual stainless steel guide rails eliminate cutting head swivel while delivering a smooth gliding action
- Self-sharpening, absolute precision steel blades
- All-metal end frames and head, and an aluminum square side rule
- 12”, 15”, 18”, 20”, 24”, 30”: up to 3mm cut capacity
- 36”: up to 2mm cut capacity
- 42”, 54”: up to 1.5mm cut capacity
Optional Stand & Waste Catcher Package
This convenient quality steel stand that supports the Rotatrim Pro Series trimmers offers rigid support at the ideal working height of 34 inches. Black finished, this stand includes an integrated, transparent space-saving waste catcher that secures off cuts.
Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate. The overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine. But, if cutting appropriate material, this plate can be removed in order to offer bi-directional cutting.